Lucet Mundi - My Mundi Composable Coins
Lucet Mundi - My Mundi Composable Coin Collection has landed at Something Elegant. Your chance to create piece of jewellery that reflects your own individual style and taste. Each locket, coin and...
Lucet Mundi - My Mundi Composable Coin Collection has landed at Something Elegant. Your chance to create piece of jewellery that reflects your own individual style and taste. Each locket, coin and chain is sold separately so let your personality shine through and let your necklace do the talking.
How to Create your My Mundi:
- Select the colour & size of your locket. (Rhodium, Yellow Gold or Rose Gold Plated).
- Choose the style of chain and length.
- Pick a coin (or coins) that catch your eye for your first creation.
- Decide if you want to have the Pave Cubic Zirconia ring at the front of your locket, or the enamelled 'Lucet Mundi'. (You can change this whenever you like)
- Create your own unique way of wearing it. Experiment to your hearts content and design it for you.
Care for My Mundi:
We want you to enjoy your My Mundi necklace for a long time. So, as best practice dictates, follow a few simple guidelines to ensure yours always looks as good as the day you received it;
- Avoid Water.
- Avoid Perfumes and Hairsprays (these can really damage the jewellery).
- Avoid all detergents, chlorines and soaps.
- Avoid face creams and moisturisers.
- Use a soft cloth to wipe any marks off your locket, but not a polishing cloth as this will damage the plating on your locket, chain and coin.
- Store the locket closed, thus avoiding any damage.
Above all, enjoy your creation!
For more hints and tips check out the useful Lucet Mundi - My Mundi Video.
Browse the entire range below or filter by style here
- Large Rose Gold Plated Coins
- Small Rose Gold Plated Coins
- Large Yellow Gold Plated Coins
- Large Crystal Coins